Terms of sale
These Terms and Conditions of Sale have as their object the regulation of the purchase of products and services available on the website www.vbar.it, owned by VBAR SRLS with headquarters in Via Salaria 280, 00199 Rome, VAT number IT14412161003, in compliance of the Italian legislation on distance contracts: Articles 1341 and 1342 of the civil code, Legislative Decree n. 70/2003 ('Electronic Commerce Regulations'), Legislative Decree 206/2005 ('Consumer Code').
The Customer is required to read these Terms and Conditions of Sale before proceeding with the purchase via the website www.vbar.it.
The contracts stipulated with VBAR SRLS through the website www.vbar.it are governed by these Terms and conditions of sale in compliance with Italian law.
The language of the contract is Italian.
The Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to any transaction concluded between VBAR SRLS and the Customer carried out through the website www.vbar.it.
Sending the purchase order implies, by the Customer, acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Sale.
The terms and conditions of sale apply only to the sale to a consumer customer (end customer).
Any changes or additions to these Terms and Conditions of Sale will be effective from the publication on the website www.vbar.it and will only be applied to transactions made after such publication.
The seller is VBAR SRLS
Via Salaria 280, 00199 Rome (Registered Office)
VAT number IT14412161003
By products we mean all goods and merchandise marketed by VBAR SRLS through its website www.vbar.it, such as electronic cigarettes, atomizers, batteries, accessories, liquids, flavors and more.
Detailed information on the individual products can be found on the relevant web pages.
The images relating to the products are intended to represent the product itself for sale, and may not be exhaustive regarding the characteristics of the product such as color and sizes. In case of differences between images and product data sheet, the product data sheet is to be considered reliable.
The prices of the products on the website www.vbar.it include taxes and duties, are expressed in Euro and are subject to change by the seller, replacing the previous ones.
The prices applied to the sale are those on the site at the time of the purchase order by the Customer. In case of modification of an order, the sale prices of any new products added to the order will be those present on the site at the time of the modification of the order, while the prices of the products already present in the first order will remain unchanged, even if they were change the quantities purchased.
Shipping costs must be added to the price of the products, to be paid by the Customer, except for any promotions. Shipping costs will be made available to the Customer before confirming the order and will be inclusive of taxes and duties.
The procedure for purchasing the products on the website www.vbar.it consists in the choice of the desired products to add to the cart, in the confirmation of having read the Terms and Conditions of Sale, in the choice of shipping and payment methods and finally in the order confirmation. By confirming the order, which has the value of a contractual proposal, the Customer declares to have read the information provided during the purchase, to fully accept the Terms and conditions of sale, shipping and payment and to have more than 18 years.
If a product, at the time of the order, is no longer available in stock, VBAR SRLS will promptly notify the Customer of the lack of this product, and the Customer can decide whether to wait for the arrival of the aforementioned product in order to complete the order, or replace it with another product, or finally request a refund equal to the amount paid for that product (for payments by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer).
The Customer will only be charged for the amount relating to the goods actually delivered to the Customer.
Products, features, prices and availability may vary without notice.
Purchase orders must be completed in their entirety, must contain the elements necessary for identifying the products ordered, the customer and the place of delivery of the products themselves.
The contract stipulated between the Customer and VBAR SRLS must be considered concluded at the time of acceptance of the order by VBAR SRLS, acceptance that will be communicated to the Customer by sending an e-mail confirming the acceptance of the order to the e-mail address provided by the Customer during the purchase.
VBAR SRLS reserves the right to refuse orders that are incomplete or not properly completed.
VBAR SRLS reserves the right to notify the Customer of the impossibility of accepting orders received within 30 days from the day on which the Customer sent the order to VBAR SRLS. VBAR SRLS will refund any amount already paid by the Customer for the payment of the order.
Once the order is confirmed, VBAR SRLS will check the availability of the goods in stock. In the event that one or more products are not available, VBAR SRLS will promptly contact the Customer, who can decide whether to confirm the order, modify it or cancel it.
In accordance with the provisions of Art. 53 Legislative Decree 206/2005 ('Consumer Code') the customer receives, after confirming the order, an e-mail containing the terms and conditions of sale, the detail of the goods ordered (quantity, characteristics and price), the methods to make use of the right of withdrawal (together with the instructions on the methods and times of the same), the addresses to contact for information and assistance as well as to submit complaints.
VBAR SRLS assumes no responsibility for any disservices attributable to force majeure of any nature and kind, in the event that it fails to fulfill the contract within the agreed time. For reasons of force majeure we mean, by way of example but not limited to, the strikes of the couriers used by VBAR SRLS, the measures of the public authority, exceptional natural events and in general any circumstance that is beyond the control of VBAR SRLS.
VBAR SRLS also declines any responsibility for purchases made by minors under 18 years of age.
Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or compensation for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or things caused by the non-acceptance or fulfillment of an order is excluded.
Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or compensation for direct or indirect damage to persons and / or property caused by the use of the goods for sale on the website www.vbar.it is excluded.
VBAR SRLS undertakes to package shipments in the manner most indicated by the content of the shipment, taking care to protect the most delicate objects with specific packaging and using quality materials and safe reliability.
Orders will be delivered to the address indicated by the Customer during the purchase procedure in the appropriate selection field. All purchases will be delivered by express courier from Monday to Friday, excluding holidays and national holidays. VBAR SRLS is not responsible for any unforeseeable delays and / or not attributable to it.
The delivery of the products is subject to the payment, by the Customer, of the relative price through the means chosen among those made available by VBAR SRLS.
Barring unforeseen events, orders received by 2 pm (Monday to Friday) will be processed and entrusted to the courier within the same day, and delivered on the Italian territory within 24/48 hours. Orders received after 2pm on Friday and until Sunday will be taken over by the courier on the following Monday. The courier, once the order has been taken over, will send an e-mail confirming the acceptance and the tracking number of the shipment, with which the customer can track his shipment until it arrives at its destination. Delivery times run from the moment of receipt of the e-mail.
The delivery methods and related delivery costs are as follows:
National Shipping GLS 24/48h:
- For orders over Euro 100: free shipping and delivery within 24/48 hours.
- For orders of less than Euro 100: shipping cost Euro 6.50 inclusive of taxes and duties, delivery within 24/48 hours, entirely charged to the Customer and clearly highlighted during the purchase procedure.
National Shipping DHL 24/48h:
- Shipping cost Euro 9.90 inclusive of taxes and duties, delivery within 24/48 hours, entirely charged to the Customer and clearly highlighted during the purchase procedure.
International Shipping GLS 48/96h:
- EUROPE ZONE 1 (Germany, Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Holland, France, Denmark) shipping cost Euro 9.90 inclusive of taxes and duties, delivery within 48/72 hours, entirely charged to the Customer and clearly highlighted in the purchase procedure.
- EUROPE ZONE 2 (Croatia, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Serbia, Hungary, Bulgaria, Estonia, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Sweden) shipping cost Euro 14,90 including taxes and duties , delivery within 48/96 hours, entirely paid by the Customer and clearly highlighted during the purchase procedure.
International Shipping DHL 24/72h:
- EUROPE shipping cost Euro 22.90 inclusive of taxes and duties, delivery within 24/48 hours, entirely charged to the Customer and clearly highlighted during the purchase procedure.
- UNITED KINGDOM shipping cost Euro 26.90 inclusive of taxes and duties, delivery within 24/48 hours, entirely charged to the Customer and clearly highlighted during the purchase procedure.
- SWITZERLAND CANADA & UNITED STATES shipping cost Euro 29.90 inclusive of taxes and duties, delivery within 24/72 hours, are entirely charged to the Customer and clearly highlighted during the purchase procedure.
- OTHER DESTINATIONS shipping cost from 39.90€ to 49,90€ inclusive of taxes and duties based on destination country, delivery within 48/72 hours, entirely paid by the Customer and clearly indicated during the purchase procedure.
- EXCEPTIONS variable shipping cost, to be checked according to the price list including surcharges for areas marked as remote or dangerous by DHL.
Customers can pay the price for the purchase of products and any delivery costs by Satispay, credit card, bank transfer or cash on delivery.
If you choose to pay via Satispay, once the order is confirmed, you will be automatically redirected to the Satispay login page, where you will be guided through the payment procedure.
You can pay via MASTERCARD, VISA, VISA ELECTRON, MAESTRO.
If you choose bank transfer payment you should make the payment within 24 hours of order confirmation. At the end of 24 hours, the order will be deemed unconfirmed. In case of payment VBAR SRLS will confirm the acceptance of the order.
This method of payment obviously involves longer processing times, i.e. the processing of the order will be taken over the day after the payment registration date, resulting in a delay in the delivery times of the goods.
The data for the bank transfer are:
Via Salaria 280
BANCA: Fineco Bank
CASH ON DELIVERY (ITALY ONLY)
Payment by cash on delivery is available only for amounts not exceeding Euro 300. The payment, in this case, takes place upon delivery of the goods and is made only in cash directly to the courier. For this payment method there is a shipping fee of Euro 2.90 including taxes and duties. Cash on delivery available only with GLS courier.
In the event of lack of conformity relating to products sold by VBAR SRLS, the Customer must contact Customer Service by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, highlighting the defect found and the product affected by the defect itself. If it is ascertained the breakage or lack of a product or the presence of an item that does not comply with the order or if a replaced product is not to the satisfaction of the Customer, the latter has the right to request delivery or reinstatement of the missing product or in the absence of conformity or the credit on the subsequent expense of the amount equal to the value of the product or products in dispute.
VBAR SRLS guarantees compliance with all the regulations regarding the conservation of the products until the moment of delivery in the place indicated in the order; VBAR SRLS is not liable for the bad condition of the products due to inadequate storage after the time of delivery. The guarantees provided for by Articles 129, 130 and 132 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 ('Consumer Code') apply to the sale: the Customer has the right to restore, without charge, the conformity of the goods by repair or replacement or to a appropriate price reduction or termination of the contract. The Customer loses these rights if he does not report the lack of conformity to VBAR SRLS within two months from the date on which he discovered the defect.
VBAR SRLS is solely and exclusively responsible for products kept in the same conditions in which they are sold. If the software is updated, the warranty is void and it is up to whoever offered the software to provide the legal guarantee (therefore please inquire before carrying out it what type of guarantee the various sites offer).
In case of internal modifications, presence of foreign objects inside the hardware products, the warranty is void.
In case of malfunction of one or more products and / or breakdowns for which a return is necessary, the Customer must follow the following instructions:
- Communicate the article you intend to return to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and wait for the response from the Customer Service;
- Follow the instructions received from Customer Service. In particular, the returned item must not have been used, it must be intact in all its parts, with original packaging also intact and complete with accessories and documentation;
- the return packaging must contain the receipt or purchase invoice. If the receipt or invoice was not received at the time of receipt of the order, please contact Customer Service at the e-mail address email@example.com.
Items used improperly, tampered with, and if the warranty seal has been removed are not subject to return.
The shipping costs for sending the return are charged to the customer.
All products sold by VBAR SRLS have a 1 year warranty, with the following exceptions:
- Atomizers and resistors: once used, they do not have a guarantee;
- Batteries: the warranty is limited to 3 months.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Pursuant to Art. 64 Legislative Decree 206/2005 ('Consumer Code') the customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty. To exercise this right, the Customer must send VBAR SRLS a communication within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the goods. This communication must be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, addressed to:
Via Salaria 280
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- the law applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product;
- in case of exercise of the right of withdrawal, VBAR SRLS will refund the Customer the full amount of the returned goods, including shipping costs where applicable, within 30 days from the date on which the notice of withdrawal was received, without prejudice to the right to VBAR SRLS to suspend the payment of the refund until the actual receipt of the goods. The refund will be made using the same payment method used by the Customer, unless the latter has expressly requested a different method. In case of bank transfer or cash on delivery, the Customer will be responsible for providing the bank details on which to obtain the refund (account holder, name and address of the Bank and IBAN).
By law, the shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the customer.
The shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the Customer.
VBAR SRLS is not responsible in any way for damage, theft or loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
In case of damage to the goods during transport, VBAR SRLS will notify the Customer of the incident within 5 working days, to allow him to file a complaint against the courier and obtain any refund. In this case, the product will be made available to the Customer for its return at the same time as canceling the request for withdrawal.
The right of withdrawal is totally lost due to lack of the essential integrity of the goods (packaging and / or its contents), in cases where VBAR SRLS ascertains:
- The lack of the external packaging or wrapping containing the purchased product;
- Damage to the product for reasons other than its transport.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, VBAR SRLS will return the purchased good to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender.
The Customer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal in the case of:
- goods made to measure or personalized;
- goods which by their nature cannot be returned (accessories used such as resistors and atomisers) or which risk deteriorating or expiring rapidly.
The refund is free and is made within 30 days from the date on which VBAR SRLS becomes aware of the Customer's exercise of the right of withdrawal.
Complaints must be sent to VBAR SRLS at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, or by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, addressed to:
Via Salaria 280
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The sales contract between the customer and VBAR SRLS is concluded in Italy and governed by Italian law.
For the solution of civil and criminal disputes deriving from the conclusion of this distance sales contract, if the Customer is a final consumer, the territorial jurisdiction is that of the reference forum of his municipality of residence or elective domicile if located in the Italian territory. .
In all other cases, the territorial jurisdiction is exclusively that of the Forum of Rome.
Pursuant to Articles 1341 and 1342 of the Italian Civil Code, the Customer declares to have carefully read and expressly accept the Terms and Conditions of Sale of VBAR SRLS.